Effective Date: March 18, 2020.
In an effort to protect its co-workers and minimize a delay in delivery of products, services and support to its customers, MortgageTech has developed a Pandemic Plan addressing the threat of a pandemic from a virus such as COVID-19.
It is difficult to predict when the next pandemic event will occur or how severe it will be; therefore, MortgageTech has taken this opportunity to plan for such an event. The MortgageTech Pandemic Plan is based on recommendations set forth by OSHA, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in conjunction with the Alert Levels established by the World Health Organization.
Under our Pandemic Plan:
- The company will leverage aspects of the Crisis Management Plan to manage a pandemic.
- Human Resources will be responsible for monitoring the spread and impact of the disease and escalating to the Crisis Management Team (CMT).
- The CMT Leader will determine when it is appropriate to activate the Pandemic Plan.
Upon activation of our Pandemic Plan:
- The focus will be on the continuation of MortgageTech’s critical business processes.
In the event service levels will be impacted, business partners and customers will be notified.
- If appropriate, MortgageTech will suspend non-essential functions.
- Personnel may be re-deployed to other departments to support the demands of staffing shortages within the critical business processes.
- MortgageTech will notify all co-workers that the Pandemic Plan has been activated, what actions they should take and where to find the most current information regarding the pandemic and MortgageTech’s response.
- To mitigate the spread of disease, best practices for hygiene, etc. will be re-emphasized.
- All standard workplace policies and co-worker benefits will remain in practice unless modified at time of pandemic.
Based on public health agency recommendations, MortgageTech will publish to all co-worker’s critical information related to the pandemic, including but not limited to:
- Temporary remote computing alternatives.
- International and domestic business travel advisories.
- Time-off and return to work guidelines.
- Social distancing.
If you have any questions please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at:
8547 E. Arapahoe Rd.
Greenwood Village, CO 80112